Saturday, December 31, 2011

Minecraft Youtube

I've always loved people's Minecrft clips but most of them are inappropriate. Fortunately i've found these videos that are fun for everyone!



I know this one isn't actually "in" Minecraft but it's from Minecraft.





Not all of the clips on this channel are appropriate so don't go looking with a 7 year old.

bye!

PS. I recommend to leave comments.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is Elder's blog or Younger's blog - but I will be sure to let Cameron know about it b/c I'm sure he'll enjoy your clips. Congrats on your blog!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's younger blog (BTW i did not make the clips i found them on youtube).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Sasha. I love that video because there's
    always this guy who is trying to blow the announcer up with TNT. Too bad he doesn't know he needs a lever to set it off

    ReplyDelete