Thursday, January 12, 2012

Legos at the Morris Museum

Hey!
Today i went to the Morris Museum to see a Lego exhibit!
Here's some of the sculptures!

This is a pencil made out of Lego.
The YES is made out of Lego too.
This one's cool.It's a pawn and a queen.
 In this one you can see tons  of people walking around but you can see something else so if you move back you can see...
An eye! Cool right?
I like this one. It's a guy going up a staircase into another guy.

 THE HAND!!!!
This guy's holding a dead guy and going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
T_T (Teary eyes)
I made this with my friend it's the word LEGO with an arch and a smiley face.

See y'all later!

3 comments:

  1. Great shots! I'm really glad you had such a good time at the exhibit.

    Love, Äiti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-quite an exhibit! Do you know where the people who created them came from? (An Elephant)
    I thought yours was excellent! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the all things cute guy says: well francesca it was actually one guy but i forgot his name T_T

    bye!

    ReplyDelete