Sunday, February 19, 2012

Minecraft quiz 7!

Hello I've been soooooo busy I couldn't post anything but finally I can!
Last quiz's answers are.....

1:Slimes spawn there because it's so close to bedrock.
2:If a pig gets struck by lightening you get a zombie pigman on the over world.
3:You get obsidian by placing flowing water on non-flowing lava  and mine it with a diamond pickaxe.
4:You circle paper around a compass and you get a map.

Ready for the next one?

1:How wide is a chunk?
2:What type of flower is Pocket Edition exclusive?

Hope you get it right!

4 comments:

  1. 1. 156 blocks

    2. A rose

    Love, Äiti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm clueless--but glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the all things cute guy says: Awwwwww thanks francesca. Y'know, I've been really busy often. 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  4. mh says I tried to answer from my acct but it didn't seem to take. I'll try from your uncle's.

    1=4 yards
    2-cyan flowers

    ReplyDelete